How many times have you been contacted by one of your customers telling you that they unsubscribed to one of your list by mistake? I’m sure at least once if not more. Well this is no reason to panic since your Emailbrain account allows you to add them back to your list.
What do we need from you?
1. First, you must contact our customer support.
2. We need an email from your customer requesting to be added again to your list. The email most come from the email address that will be added to your mailing list.
2. With this information your customer will be deleted from the block list. Automatically the category of the email will be changed from (U) Unsubscribed to (OK) Okay.
What you need to do after you have contacted customer support?
1. Access your account and make sure you are in Advance Mode
2. Go to Mailing List
3. Click on Email addresses and select Blocklist.
4. Enter the email on the Search Blosklist option, to make sure is not longer there.
Don't forget that here at Emailbrain we are always here to help you out in all your email marketing needs!