So here we give a few points to take into account and revise before sending your email marketing campaign:
- Check that your newsletter looks correct in all the major email providers such as Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo etc.
- Read the subject line several times and make sure that it is spelled correctly. Also check for any words that may be considered spam.
- Ask one or two of your colleagues to review your newsletter and to provide feedback, that way you can know if there is anything that needs improvement or they can let you know if they found any errors.
- Check all the links, try them and see if they are working and opening in the page you want them to open.
- Check that the name of the sender of the newsletter is well written and that it is also recognized by its subscribers.