The security of our client’s information is very important to us.
To Emailbrain, security is very important and it is essential for us to protect the information of our customers and make our email marketing application very safe. Therefore, Emailbrain does the following:
• When exporting a database, mailing list, statistics or invoices it is done by sending an email to the owner of the user account. That way, if someone accesses your account with bad intentions and tries to export the information to a different email address, it will be unsuccessful.
• We have a password change mechanism from the user profile.
• We have a log where all accesses are logged.
• It records the IP, the date, the time and details of each action occurred in the accounts.
• Our API is restricted for use exclusively from an IP or a range of IP’s. Similarly, the API has a different password to access the account.
• We have a recycle bin, which holds newsletters and contact lists for a few days if they are to be rescued, it empties automatically every Sunday.
• Client’s password changes every 3 months or if it is suspected that the password has been obtained by a third party, we recommend immediate replacement.