Now and days it is not recommended to use email addresses that begin with noreply@ or norespond@ to send your newsletters since they do not leave a good impression on your readers. Remember that the ones receiving your emails are your customers or prospect clients, and you should give them the option to reply back to you. Using those type of email addresses sends the wrong message to your readers, they might perceive it as you do not care about their comments or suggestions.
• Your emails may be considered spam
• When someone replies to your emails, it is more likely to add you to the list of safe contacts, since customers will always receive your newsletters in your inbox. you should always try to encourage responses.
• You can missed suggestions and comments from subscribers, that can help you improve your efforts / marketing techniques.
• Using these directions has been shown to reduce the percentage of openings, lowers the un-subscribes as well as the percentages of complaints.
• Emails today, and smartphones show much more than the name of the sender, such as the email. So I wonder, would you open an email that was sent by norespond@ yourdomain.com?