- Sends that are too often
- Using lists that are not opt-in
- Poor Content
- Loss of confidence
- The sender is unknown
Even though unsubscribers might just hit the “report spam” button, this will lower your sender reputation.
Understanding why people opt out can be of great value in helping you improve your product/service or marketing campaigns, it’s inevitable that you will at least lose a few subscribers every now and then - sometimes without any good reason.
So when that does happens, the best thing you can do is to respect their wishes and give them a quick and friendly send-off.
It’s better for everyone if you make this process as simple and polite as possible - since business integrity and the law demands that you always give people a clear channel to opt out.
The first step is to make sure your unsubscribe options/buttons/links are obvious and easily accessible on every email that you send. Your reader should never have to strain to look for it. And, when someone does unsubscribe from your mailing list, it’s a sure sign of professionalism to send them a reassuring confirmation email that they have been successfully unsubscribed.
How many times have you been contacted by one of your customers telling you that they unsubscribed to one of your list by mistake? I’m sure at least once if not more. Well this is no reason to panic since your Emailbrain account allows you to add them back to your list.
What do we need from you?
1. First, you must contact our customer support.
2. We need an email from your customer requesting to be added again to your list. The email most come from the email address that will be added to your mailing list.
2. With this information your customer will be deleted from the block list. Automatically the category of the email will be changed from (U) Unsubscribed to (OK) Okay.
What you need to do after you have contacted customer support?
1. Access your account and make sure you are in Advance Mode
2. Go to Mailing List
3. Click on Email addresses and select Blocklist.
4. Enter the email on the Search Blosklist option, to make sure is not longer there.
Don't forget that here at Emailbrain we are always here to help you out in all your email marketing needs!