Get our Newsletter
Stay updated with the latest Email Marketing trends
For the creation of your newsletters, you have several options of how to create them so they can look very professional and always be catchy. Here we give you several options of programs that you can use to create your email marketing newsletters:
• Dreamweaver: Excellent to create HTML and build your newsletters.
• Fireworks and Photoshop: For the creation of the sketch these are the ideal tools. Even once finalized and approved the design, you can generate HTML that will help the final construction.
• Email Standards Project: This web site is definitely the ultimate for any inconvenience mail programs.
• Inline Styler: if you have designed your newsletters with CSS styles in the header of the HTML, you can transfer them to inline styles.
• Emailbrain Editor: With our editor you can select a template and modify it to your style.
• Designed by a professional: in Emailbrain we have professionals who can create your newsletter design based on your needs. For more information click here.
Make sure you build a legitimate list of contacts, permission provides a foundation for delivering value, because the people on your address list are interested in the emails you send, so what you really want is the biggest possible list of individuals who have asked to hear about what you offer, and not just a lot of random email addresses. Also, choose a great ESP such as Emailbrain for your needs: An ESP (Email Service Provider) hosts email marketing software online, which is specifically optimized to do the heavy-lifting for bulk newsletter sending. Before you start emailing, it’s vital that you choose the best choose the best ESP for your business.
Do not forget that it is also important to target your data and that sending irrelevant or generic emails can be risky, as these may provoke recipients to ignore your messages or mark them as spam. Since subscribers have individual likes, as your list grows it becomes important to identify groups that share similar interests and use segmentation (the practice of clustering addresses) to improve your results, by sending appealing content targeted to their specific wants.
Also, it is important to design your newsletters With Mobile in Mind, with email inboxes more crowded than ever, at least half of the battle is in finding ways to stand out from the masses with the quality of your design. Make sure to add a clear unsubscribe link, spam complaints can have a disastrous effect on your sender reputation. Unfortunately, even when people have explicitly signed up for an email they may still use the “report spam” button. Some readers even use the report spam button instead of going through the proper unsubscribe process, since both tactics have the same outcome for them.
Always write an appealing subject line and increase your open rate. By writing a subject line is a very important element of your communications strategy that you shouldn’t leave until deadlines are looming. These first few characters are the doorstep to your emailing success; since it’s all you have to entice readers to open your message. Since a subject line should distill the essence of an email, consider writing it first, as this will help keep your content from straying off topic.