Thank you so much for all the great feedback we have received, since the launch of the new site. Thanks to all who made comments on the last blog, in regards the The New Renovated Emailbrain.
As you know, Emailbrain has its own Facebook page. Our page includes daily Email Marketing Tips. Let me share some of the 10 most recent ones with you:
1. After sending your campaign, you will likely receive some unsubscribe requests. Make sure you identify these people and suppress them from any future mailings. It is also a good idea to send a confirmation message that they were removed from your email list.
2. With so many people being able to check their emails on their mobile devices, it is a good idea to include a plain text version of every message, this way, eliminating problems with those subscribers with mobile email applications that do not support HTML.
3. When creating your email newsletter try to avoid audio, video and Flash. This kind of files take forever to load, won't display, or won't display properly without a permission. Keep images manageable, and make sure that they will display properly. An option If you want recipients to check out a video or audio clip, is ...to provide a link to it or to a landing page instead of embedding a file.
4. When revising your email database try not to eliminate those email addresses that have bounced once or twice. An email can bounce for many different reasons, you should wait to see if the address bounces more than once before scrubbing it from your list.
5. When creating your subject line, try and specify a benefit that the subscriber can expect by reading your email. This will increase the chances of your email not being erased.
6. Take personalization a step further by adding contact details in your emails. You can try with the name of the last product that person purchased, the last service you provided, or an event they recently attended. Emails with more "personal" information are more successful.
7. If you send regular emails to your subscribers, make sure that it is sent on the same day, at the same time. This way your subscribers will come to expect your email to arrive in their inbox on the same day at the same time every week, meaning that they want to read your content and are generally more receptive to any special offers or promotions you may include.
8. When creating your campaign If you can't decide whether you should publish your newsletter as HTML or plain text, it is a good idea to do both and then let your recipients decide individually which one they prefer to receive.
9. When creating your email marketing campaign, always remember to start by offering your best promotion, or most interesting content, and move less important/more boring content to the bottom. This way more of your readers will engage on the campaign and spend more time reading it.
10. Try to get more subscribers to your newsletter by using sweepstakes, however, remember to use prizes compatible with your target group to attract subscribers that truly are interested in getting your emails.
Please visit our Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/Emailbrain for all new upcoming information relating Emailbrain.
Have a wonderful week, you guys deserve it!! :)