First of all, Emailbrain would like to give condolences to all the people in Haiti. Emailbrain shares all the pain and suffereing of the Haitian community and we are joing withem in our prayers.
Please join Emailbrain in the cause to aid those in need in Haiti after this catastrophe, for every dollar that you donate to the Red Cross http://www.redcross.org/ we will give you 100 emailbrain credits. For expample, if you donate $50, we will give you 5000 Emailbrain Non- expiring Credits.
Make sure to donate before January 31st, 2010, so we can credit your account.
Today's blog will be in regards to Permission Based Email Marketing. Here are some tips to help you accomplish Permission Marketing:
- Offer additional value to your clients by giving them something in return when they give you permission.
- Make sure that your clients really gave you permission and not simply that they bought one of your products and you mistakenly considered that permission, in other words make sure that the permission is really happening.
- Make sure that your website has a permission-oriented design. So your clients feel free to subscribe to your list, anytime they are navigating on your website.
- Assign one person from your Marketing team, to control, measure and make sure permission marketing is functioning well when you are gathering recipients for your lists.
- In all your communications, always give your recipient a chance to respond, that way you can build a better communication with them.